Details for events during Covid 19 restriction are as follows:
• Please let us know by the Tuesday prior to the round if you would like to be included in the draw via email:- email@example.com
• This includes for the Logging and Ladies heats.
• A heat schedule will be distributed by Thursday (or Friday). Please show up for your first round heat no earlier than 30 minutes prior to your scheduled time.
• There will be a second round, but you will be required to leave the tent area after your first round heat and only allowed to return 30 minutes prior to your second round heat.
All physical distancing rules must be followed, which include:
- Physical distancing (1.5m) should be maintained at all times
- No spectators on the beach
- No gathering as a group before or after the free surf
- Anyone who is feeling unwell (fever, cough, sore throat, or shortness of breath) should stay home
- Do not join in the social surf if, in the last 14 days, you have been unwell or had close contact with a known or suspected case of COVID-19
- Immediately leave the beach when done surfing
- Stay home if you have been overseas in the last 14 days
- Obeying all of the rules and regulations provided by the Sutherland Shire Council and the NSW government
All surfers should do the following:
- Prepare or dress before arriving at the beach
- Shower at home before or after surfing
- Bring soap / sanitiser for your hands
- Bring your own water bottle and/or towel
- Avoid any unnecessary personal contact
- If required, change or put your gear on in or near your vehicle
- Bring your own sun cream, wax, surfboard, wetsuit, equipment, etc.
Please review our Covid 19 Plan to ensure you are familiar with how the club will be operating at this time.